Diesel engine oil for diesel locomotives has different […]
Diesel engine oil for diesel locomotives has different characteristics from diesel engine oil. The diesel engine oil used has special performance requirements and cannot be replaced by ordinary motor oil. The reasons are as follows:
(1) The diesel engine oil of internal combustion engine has higher pressure and higher power, and the power of the whole machine is 1000~4000KW. The heat load and mechanical load are higher than that of motor diesel oil;
(2) The internal combustion engine diesel engine oil tank has a large volume, and the large amount of lubricating oil is expensive. Therefore, the oil change period is required to be long, generally more than 100,000 kilometers;
(3) The diesel engine of diesel locomotive has large reserve power, which is used for overloading and uphill. Normal operation only uses part of the power, and the distance between station and station is not long, so the proportion of idle speed is large, accounting for 1/3~1/ of the total operation. 2, the proportion of low working conditions is also quite a lot;
(4) Because diesel engine of diesel locomotive runs for a long time under low working conditions, the surface temperature of cylinder liner is often below the dew point of water. The sulphur oxide generated after combustion of sulfur in diesel oil is easily dissolved into strong acid, causing severe corrosion and wear. According to statistics, when using diesel engine oil of the same sulfur content, the alkali value used for diesel engine oil in diesel locomotives is higher than that of motor diesel oil, and the alkali value retention is better due to the long oil change period.
(5) Because the diesel engine has a low proportion of low working conditions, the fuel combustion is incomplete, and a large amount of sludge is easily generated, so that the load of the oil filter is heavy, so the dispersion of the lubricating oil is required to be good, and the filter filter cycle is changed in the diesel locomotive. The length is also an important indicator for assessing the quality of diesel engine oil in diesel locomotives.
(6) Due to the low proportion of low working conditions of diesel locomotives, the atomization of diesel nozzles is poor, and the degree of dilution of lubricating oil by diesel is high. Therefore, the viscosity of diesel engine oil is higher and has a thrifty effect.